Dependent Visa

Dependent VISA

Dependent visa is the visa that enables the dependents of a person who is a foreign citizen or a permanent resident in a foreign country. The person who is a foreign citizen is responsible for the visa application and the complete application is based on him, due to which it is referred as the sponsor. It allows his spouses and children to travel that country so as to accompany a family member by a corresponding visa type.

The dependent visa are categorized into 3 categories serving different purposes-

  • Student dependent visa
  • H4 dependent visa
  • Family immigration of green card holders or citizens

Generally, the person who lived in that country will need to prove that he can support the dependent and himself without needing state benefits or other public funds. You will need to show that:

  • You intend to live with the primary applicant during their stay, and your relationship is genuine (not a ‘marriage of convenience’), if you are their partner; or
  • You have not formed an independent family unit and are not leading an independent life, if you are their child aged under 18.

The process can be long and may seem difficult, but by following the proper channels at the proper time, a lot of anxiety can be avoided.

Services provided by I-Studentz

We help you prepare your VISA file as per the requirements for a particular country and ensure your visa success.

how can we help you?

Contact us at the Consulting WP office nearest to you or submit a business inquiry online.

I-Studentz helped me a lot in studying my masters in the USA and cracking my VISA interview. They had given many mock sessions for my VISA interview. I Suggest my friends and students to consult in this consultant. Thank you very much I-Studentz especially Sarita madam.

USA Student Visa | F1 Visa Approval
USA, University of Illinois Springfield