What can I Study in UK?

What can I study in UK as an international student is a question that always comes to mind when you prepare to go UK for higher study. Here you will find available degrees in UK for international students.

Higher National Diploma (HND):

HND and foundation degrees are level 5 work-based courses, which are equal two years at university. They can lead straight into a career, or be ‘topped up’ by further study to become a full Bachelor’s degree. Full-time HND degree will take two years to complete.

Bachelor’s Degree:

A Bachelor’s degree is the most common type of undergraduate degree and can be studied straight after finishing higher education. It’s class as a level 6 qualification. A bachelor’s degree will usually take 3 to 4 years if studied full-time. This type of degree requires secondary education complete certificate. Graduation from this course will allow you to carry out postgraduate study.

Master’s Degree:

A master’s degree is the most common type of postgraduate qualification, and involves a more in-depth level of study than a bachelor’s degree. They are design to focus on a specific area of a wider subject and they can either be taught or research based courses. It’s classed as a level 7 qualification. If studied full-time, this degree will take one to two years and if you studied part-time, then it will take two to four years.

 Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE):

PGCE is a level 7 qualification, which combines practical placements with teaching theory. Types of PGCE include early years, primary, secondary and further education. It’s popular route for graduates who want to use their expertise to teach others. If you studied full-time, this degree will take 9 months to complete or if you studied part-time then it will take 12 to 15 months. A degree level certificate is required to study PGCE.


PhD is a level 8 qualification. It involves independent and original research into a specific field or subject, which is used to write a lengthy thesis that’s worthy of publication. Full-time PhD will take usually 3 to 4 years and part-time PhD will take around 6 year.

how can we help you?

Contact us at the Consulting WP office nearest to you or submit a business inquiry online.

I-Studentz helped me a lot in studying my masters in the USA and cracking my VISA interview. They had given many mock sessions for my VISA interview. I Suggest my friends and students to consult in this consultant. Thank you very much I-Studentz especially Sarita madam.

USA Student Visa | F1 Visa Approval
USA, University of Illinois Springfield